- light those
- stab this
- carve that
- shake jar
- say the thing
6. Knock pans together
8. Collect items that are completely useless but you need them anyways.
9. Burn that
10. Bury this
11. Eat this
12. throw those into the pot, wait.
13. throw other stuff into the pot.
14. do the thing.
Please don’t remove credit
To be fair, there is no credit to remove. “Dark Fashion” is simply a caption/tagline, but not credit as it tells absolutely nothing about the origin of the photo. I understand the request to not remove credit but it is quite silly when no credit has been given to begin with. In any case:
Anonymous said: your blog reminds me of welcome to night vale but instead of ambiguously malevolent it is confirmed to be malevolent and i plan on joining the skeleton war with you the moment i am laid to rest
There are a few subtle differences between us, Welcome to Nightvale, and general reality.
Firstly, they are TREMENDOUSLY larger than we are, so when their fans percolate into our black heart realm, we get starry-eyed and happy (the crew listens to them when we work sometimes).
A general breakdown:
- Nightvale is a town full of enemies that will likely destroy you
- Evil Supply Co. is a firm that will likely help you destroy your enemies.
- Reality doesn’t really exist.